Like we said, we are back and with 5 MORE reasons to hire Southern Hospitality cleaning and concierge for some help around the house.
6. You have a new baby. Stop trying to juggle everything! We know you just birthed this amazing little creature. You are super woman, super mom, superEVERYTHING. Hear you roar. Yes, we know. But mom’s these days have so much more on their plates than you used to, trust us, we know! Instead of interrupting your day with your precious little bundle of joy and the thousands of other tasks, let our cleaning professionals take some of that stress off your plate.
7. You deserve it! The previous two examples are perfect examples of ‘chores’ that you don’t even realize exist in your world. Think about it, there are so many of these things and people in your life! And you’re completely rocking it! So why not treat yourself, you deserve less stress!
8. Gives you one less thing to worry about. I don’t even want to see your daily to do list. Heck, I don’t even want to see MY daily to do list. I want you to close your eyes and imagine that you never have to worry about cleaning your house again… or at least at the volume you are now. You know that feeling you have in your stomach? That’s called butterflies. Let’s keep that feeling. Give us a call!
9. We have custom cleaning plans. You get to tell us exactly what you want cleaned, how often and in what way. What could be better than that? Our cleaning professionals won’t get distracted by the papers sitting on your kitchen counter, your children’s artwork scattered across their floor or Facebook (it’s okay, you can admit it). We come in and complete YOUR customized checklist!
10. Saves you money in the long run. “Your home is probably your single largest investment. Maintaining its surfaces is essential to maintaining its overall value. Tiles, countertops, furniture, floors, walls, baseboards, and built-ins–all of these surfaces need regular cleaning to stay fresh. The longer you allow dirt and oils to build up on these surfaces, the more likely you are to need severe actions, such as sanding and refinishing, to undo the damage.
If you don’t provide maintenance, you risk incurring higher costs for repair or replacement later on. Regular cleanings prevent wear and tear from progressing much faster than it normally would.” (Source: Porch) So ask yourself, what’s really the cheaper option?
Hiring Southern Hospitality Cleaning and Concierge allows you more time to focus on what really matters. We are a detail oriented crew and you can put your trust in us. We’ll never leave you worrying what we missed or what you’ll have left to take care of.